Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A new bag for.........me :)

 The one thing I really promised myself I'd make ( for myself ) before I returned to work which is tomorrow....yipes not much time left, was a new bag but not just any old bag but the exact same bag I've been using for the last two years with a little variation to accomodate my new larger sized month to a page diary.
I absolutely love my old bags design with all it's pockets makes it sooo mcuh easier to find my keys or my glasses etc.... the only thing I changed besides add the larger,inside diary pocket was to shorten the handles this time as it's a real pain to have to push your leg up to move your bag up to get to your keys if your hands are full of shopping lol not a very dignified look I must say but now no more!!!
I love,Love,LOve my new bag and can't wait to take it to work....as you can see I've already put all my stuff in it and it still has room for more.

23 comments:

De said...

Fantastic bag!

Barb said...

What a fun bag....isn't it great to revise it to fit your needs!

Chookyblue...... said...

great bag Barb.....

Roseanne said...

Very nice and lot of rom I love lot of pockets. Just love the colours as well.

The Patch Craft said...

Great bag does it come in pink's?? Red and White always looks so clean and fresh.

Christine M said...

Your bag looks great Barb.

Noela said...

Love your bag. Lots of pockets to store all those bits and pieces in. I am forever losing my keys or phone so maybe I need a new one too. Hugs...

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

Love your new bag. hugs

Susan said...

It's wonderful to find a pattern that you love that works for your lifestyle.it looks great.

Kate said...

Lovely, lovely bag!

Melanie said...

Fantastic bag I love the fabric you have used. x Melanie

Jocelyn said...

I love your new bag. And it's red! Perfect!! Happy New Year.

Katherine said...

Such a gorgeous bag! Love it.

Karen's Korner said...

Great bag - it is so you - red and white.

Ondrea said...

Clever gal! I looooove it!

Cheryl said...

Wow Barb you have been very productive during your break. Love your bag - its gorgeous.

Quilt Kitty said...

Good idea Barb sticking to a tried & true design. I brought a new bag & when doing the changeover realised it is just one big space so I will never find anything. I need to make something more suitable too. Tracee xx

Sisbabestitches said...

Gorgeous bag, I bet you have been have a ball showing that off :)

Lucky-1 said...

Lovely bag Barb. Love the pockets. I have just finished a bag myself for quilting and am tossing up with the idea of making one for everyday use.

HUGGLES
Lucky

Liz said...

The bag is lovely.

Grit said...

Fantastic bag.
Liebe Grüße Grit from Germany

Tatkis said...

Such a charming new bag! Bright and cute!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Vanessa R said...

Barb - it turned out fabulous! Can't wait to see it!