Thursday, January 10, 2013

fat 1/4 swap

I've loved being part of the fat 1/4 swap and couldn't wait to start again for 2013,these are the fat 1/4's I sent to carol.Carol requested some girly fabrics and I couldn't go past these with there freshness and girly appeal :)
And these are the yummy red and white fat 1/4's I received from carol. Thanks Carol I love them and the cosmo thread in "RED" will be put to good use,I already have a few ideas running around in my head lol :) If you'd like to join in the fun just click on the fat 1/4 swap logo on the right side of my blog and let Cathy our co-ordinator know you're interested in joining in the fun :)

11 comments:

Melody said...

All four fat quarters are fabulous

Heather said...

Goodness gracious!! I love those FQ's you have received! Lucky I don't live closer they might disapear! LOL

The Patch Craft said...

Thank you for my FQ's will be looking for a special project to use them in. The Dmc threads will come in very handy.

katherine said...

They all look so nice! But I must stay strong...no spending until at least March lol. But I do have all that thread to play with.

Cheryll said...

OOOoooh. Both sets are beautiful! :)

Ondrea said...

You'll love the Cosmo thread Barb! It is so silky to use.

Maria said...

What gorgeous FQ's were sent and received...

Simone said...

Gorgeous.

Wendy B said...

yummy fabrics Barb.....which reminds me....I must post mine off!!! oops!
xox sugary hugs
wendy :O)

susan nieuwoudt said...

Oooo just love those red paisley fabric combination.

susan nieuwoudt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.