Thursday, January 10, 2013

fat 1/4 swap

I've loved being part of the fat 1/4 swap and couldn't wait to start again for 2013,these are the fat 1/4's I sent to carol.Carol requested some girly fabrics and I couldn't go past these with there freshness and girly appeal :)
And these are the yummy red and white fat 1/4's I received from carol. Thanks Carol I love them and the cosmo thread in "RED" will be put to good use,I already have a few ideas running around in my head lol :) If you'd like to join in the fun just click on the fat 1/4 swap logo on the right side of my blog and let Cathy our co-ordinator know you're interested in joining in the fun :)

11 comments:

Melody said...

All four fat quarters are fabulous

Rosie said...

Goodness gracious!! I love those FQ's you have received! Lucky I don't live closer they might disapear! LOL

The Patch Craft said...

Thank you for my FQ's will be looking for a special project to use them in. The Dmc threads will come in very handy.

Katherine said...

They all look so nice! But I must stay strong...no spending until at least March lol. But I do have all that thread to play with.

Cheryll said...

OOOoooh. Both sets are beautiful! :)

Ondrea said...

You'll love the Cosmo thread Barb! It is so silky to use.

Maria said...

What gorgeous FQ's were sent and received...

Simone Harding said...

Gorgeous.

Wendyb said...

yummy fabrics Barb.....which reminds me....I must post mine off!!! oops!
xox sugary hugs
wendy :O)

Susan said...

Oooo just love those red paisley fabric combination.

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.