Monday, January 28, 2013

Nearly finished....

 Finally put the last block together today then sat and sewed all four blocks together now to decide on how I'm going to edge it MMMmm.....
 Also sat and stitched a couple of Christmas stocking that I've had traced out for ages I had some sewing time at the machine Sunday and stitched this one up....
Also found time to stitch this one up as well,two more for the 2013 Christmas gift basket,I still have a few more of these cut out just need some more time at the machin, maybe next week/weeend :)

11 comments:

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

Will this blanket be coming to Millrose for show and tell? I hope so, it looks beautiful. hugs

Maria said...

What a gorgeous blanket, Barb

Ondrea said...

THose stocking are so lovely and I love the crocheted rug.

Susan said...

Beautiful blanket Barb. Is it for something special? Cute stockings, love the wreath fabric.

Christine M said...

Your rug is lovely Barb. Cute stockings too!

Mistea said...

Nice blanket, the colours are lovely.

Cute stockings, I especially like those cats.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Your blanket is gorgeous. Lovely stockings.

Katherine said...

It looks fantastic and I love the stocking too.

Susan said...

The blanket looks lovely - were you able to rescue that other red & white one???

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Barb looking so good...cute stockings...

Jenny Watson Blogs said...

Best of luck dear and I like all the designs very much thank you for the sharing.

Villas in Tuscany