Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I've finished wooo hooo

 Woo Hoo all the ends have now been sewn in for the edging,I'm loving how this has turned out and so is the prospective grandma to be.....
 A close up of the edging done in treble and then a final shell stitch in the lovely dark pink to finish it of....
 All folded and showing the two diferent lighter pinks I used to a better advantage.....
All rolled up and just needing a lovely pink satin ribbon to tie it up and present it to the grandma to be to give to her daughter but first I'll be taking it to out Mill Rosie blogger meet in a couple of weeks to show it of :)
I'm really,really happy with how this has turned out and the best thing is I have enough wool  leftover to make another one and have I have to confess I've already started on some of the squares hehehe,I just can't keep my fingers from moving at the moment and I'm finding every spare moment I'm busy making things :)

19 comments:

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

Looking forward to seeing this in person :) congratulations on the finish

Anonymous said...

cant wait to see it Barb its stunning,well done.xx

Susan said...

It's a lovely blanket, the edge is a perfect finish. Well done.

Yvonne W said...

It looks beautiful-- what a great finish.

Terry said...

It's beautiful! I love the edging! :0)

Melody said...

This is so beautiful. I am so happy I'll see it before it goes to it's new home

Mistea said...

Gorgeous blanket. Perfect colour combinations and pretty finishing touches.
Enjoy the next makes.

Susan said...

Its beautiful- what a lucky mum to be getting that for her bub!

Barb said...

That is soooooooooooooooo pretty...love it!! Doesn't it feel good to finish!! YaY You!!

FloS said...

It is really beautiful ! I love the colors !
Florence

Kate said...

What a beautiful blanket!!

Karen's Korner said...

That is so pretty and delicate. Well done.

Christine M said...

I love how you've finished off the edges Barb. Can't wait to see it (and you too!) in a couple of weeks.

CathyC said...

this is lovely!

Tarnyia said...

It's gorgeous Barb... such pretty colours for a baby girl... I am sure the Grandma and the Mum will love it xxx

Liz said...

barb-that is stunning. I love the colors and the edging is really lovely. What ply is this ?

Tatkis said...

Such a lovely blanket, congrats on your finish!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Katherine said...

A finish! and a gorgeous one at that. Love it.

simplestitches said...

just lovely!