Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Pledge....have you joined

Some of the swaps last year resulted in dissapointment and sadness for swap partners with some swapees not honouring their commitment and receiving their swap items and not sending to their partner :( Cheryll is urging those who wish to join in the swaps she is organising for this year to take the pledge to commit to being a good swapper,so here is mine :)
I Barb, will try my utmost
To always swap on time.
To always email a THANK YOU to my partner.
To be considerate and thoughtful whan choosing a gift.
To give my partner the quality of gift that I would like to receive.
To communicate when it's required.
To NEVER over commit and let my partner down.
To advise the swap mama when I receive my gift.
This I sewomly pledge!

3 comments:

Noela said...

Let's hope this year, only people who intend to do the right thing sign up to swap. I have seen lots of people, me included, putting this on their blog so that is a great start. Hugs...

Melody said...

Well done

Cheryll said...

Swappers like YOU are NOT the problem. Thanks for PleDGinG ! :)