Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bee Sew Whimsical Swap:Secret Santa Honeypot Swap...


A couple of weeks ago I signed up to join in the secret santa honeypot swap that I found via a friends blog.
I found this swap at http://beesewwhimsical.blogspot.com/
Since I'm not very good yet at taking things like the santa icon and putting it on my blog I hope Darlene doesn't mind me putting her blogspot on mine???
With this swap you were given a partner with their choice of christmas colours and asked to make a christmas ornament and a handmade card in their colourway,which I've finally just finished.I'll be posting off to my swap partner this saturday.I really hope she likes what I made for her.....

2 comments:

Darlene said...

Hi Barbara... I so can't wait to see what lovely gifts your Secret Honeypot partner will receive... if it's anything like that gorgeous tag - it's going to be spectacular. I'm glad you have enjoyed this and thank you for participating. It's been an absolute pleasure getting to know all the wonderful ladies in this swap!

take care - may your day be full of creativity & inspiration!

hugs
Darlene

Unknown said...

Mine is finished too Barb , hope you took a photo before you wrapped it . Clare's Craftroom