Sunday, January 25, 2009

Homespun BOM " Breast of friends" : My fabric stash


These are the fabrics I've pulled to gether to start working on the BOM being run by the Homespun magazine.The only problem I ran into was the fact I only had one piece of brown in my stash and that was a chocolate homespun.Soooo poor me had to go fabric shopping to stock up,hehehehe.
Since then a few of the girls on the forum have decided to do this as well.Vicki,denni and I have challenged each other to finish the first two blocks by febuary 15th.The other girls are going to go at their own pace.It will be interesting to see how the blocks will turn out with all the colour variations being done by everyone.

6 comments:

Vicki ♥ said...

Ooohhhhh Barb! I do love your choices :) they look sooo yummy :)

MissyMack said...

Gorgeous fabric Barb!! I agree with Vicki, they do look yummy! Reminds me of chocolate for some reason...turkish delight chocolate! :D
And yes, poor you having to go fabric shopping...such a hard life.

princess pudge said...

haha missy, what a sad hard life we all lead then :P

barb, those fabrics are stunning!! i'm so impressed with all our choices so far, all so different!

Unknown said...

Those colours are stunning . Love them . If you need help fabric shopping next time let me know I'll help you .
Clares Craftroom

Allison's Page said...

Some of those fabrics are the same colour as I'm using for the blocks.

Really beautiful Barb

Rosa said...

Nice fabrics!Really beautiful