Sunday, March 1, 2009

Winter basics & baubles swap....


A lttle while ago I joined in a swap on a blog called foxgloves,fabric and folly.If you look on my side bar you'll see the button for it and if you click on it will take you to the lovely Heidi's beautiful blog.The swap involved selecting items that you could use in the kitchen like quirky gadgets or linens as well as a piece of jewellery etc....
After exchanging emails back and forth we got an understanding of each others likes and dislikes(well I hope I did??)
Finally I can say I've posted off Kari's parcel.Kari was very understanding when I emailed her saying I was going to be late sendind my parcel due to the fact I'd hurt my back and couldn't get to the shops and finish my buying spree.As I explained to her I didn't want to send her a parcel that would dissapoint her and would she mind if I took a few extra days now I'm feeling better to finish gathering for her properly and off course the lovely Kari agreed.
Thank you Kari for being so understanding and I hope when you finally receive my parcel it will be worth the wait.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oooh! Thanks for the sneak peek! I'm sure I will love your swap package. Yours will be there soon, too, so we'll talk soon! Have a good week.