Monday, November 2, 2009

Hexagon Swap....no.4



I've been a bit behind in posting these hexie photo's.The crazy patchwork one was made for me by Natalie. and I love it!!! I've nevere seen crazy quilting up close before and she's done such a lovely job.

The hand appliqued one is the one I made for Natalie.I was under instructions to use certain soft colours with one stipulation that were not to be too wishy washy.

I am so loving making these hexies!!Thanks Natalie for being my swap partner!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Both look so Barb !

Vicki ♥ said...

They look great and yours all put together are going to be fabulous...I am looking forward to seeing them all. hugs Vicki

Chris H said...

They are both lovely. I haven't tried to do a hexi yet... but do look forward to it!

Micki said...

I just got my email back undelivered. I seem to be having trouble with hotmail accepting vodaphone. Anyways, your hexies are wonderful, and I just wanted to thank you so much for sending me the templates and pics of directions. I will love doing them,and I am so appreciative of your generosity in doing that for me.
Great job on yours and thanks so much!
Micki