Monday, June 14, 2010

Early Bird Christmas Crafting......1st finish


Finally I can put a photo up of one of the items I've been working on, a heat pack for a friend who suffers from bad back pains.I was hopeing over this long weekend to get lots fininished and of my to-do list for the Early Bird Christmas sewing but my machine wouldn't cooperate! With the help of mt sister Anne today we discovered that when I changed my needle (late) last night I didn't read the number size properly and put the wrong sized needle in my machine for the material I was using it for which caused the thread to break and lots of skipped stitches grrrrr.

I hope to have a few more things finished over this week and if I do I'll post more photo's on Friday :)

3 comments:

Nima said...

wow...awesome...i lvoe the applique flower and the embroidery...brilliant ..

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Very cute! Way to go getting a jump on Christmas gifts!

RobynLouise said...

Love the bright colours, very cheering.