Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A couple of WIP....




These are a couple of things I've been working on.The red and white runner is a BOM I did and then couldn't figure out what to make it up into.Over my holiday break I decided to border it with red sashing and make it into a runner.I just need some backing/binding material and I can finish it of.I love how it's turned out and I think Vicki will be too :)

The wall hanging I've been working on one block a month and have been putting it together as each row has been finished so now another one to find border,backing and binding material for and I can finish this one off to.Mmmmm I suppose I'll have to go shopping for this material,what a hardship lol :)

11 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Gorgeous works again Barb...love the table runner

Barb said...

I just loooovvvvveee them!!

Quiltin' Sandy said...

I am so sad for you, Barb, having to go fabric shopping-what a chore-LOL.
They are both lovely, the table runner looks abfab. :)

Michell said...

Lovely Barb. I have just got the last row on the Love Is BOM wall hanging to go

manda said...

lol they look fantastic!!! Love the Love Is finished BOM's, they look wonderful with your fabric choice!!

Sue said...

Gee how will you cope with material shopping? Make sure you do a lot of it, so you don't need to do it for a while again. lol Both pieces are lovely.

Chris H said...

LOL, what a hardship indeed!

Tatkis said...

Such a beautiful creations! Great work!

Best wishes,
Tatyana

Celine said...

Lovely work!
I have tagged you for an award, check my blog if you are interested

Micki said...

They all look wonderful..really cute projects!
Micki

Vicki ♥ said...

They look great Barb :)