Sunday, August 7, 2011

Photo heavy post.....













Here are the promised photo's of the pink and cream crocheted blanket I've been working on and as you can see it's grown! I also started another baby ripple blanket using a multi coloured wool.....Mmmm another start before a finish ooops :) Oh well what can I say,I just couldn't resist.

I've also been putting borders onto the "Luna Notte" applique flowers and preparing another pile ready to start on over the next few weeks,so to date that's 38 finished and 34 to go to make a total of 72 blocks for this quilt.I still haven't figured out how big I want this quilt to finish up.....Maybe a few throw cushions if I have any leftover blocks???

8 comments:

Narelle said...

Morning Barb, OHHH the pink and cream rug is looking just lovely and love the baby rug. Also love the squares can not wait to see the rug finished and yes cushions will look good with any left overs. Have a great day.
Hugs
Narelle

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

The rug is lovely Barb....nice little pile you have there with the applique flowers, they look fanastic

Chris H said...

You have three gorgeous projects on the go! Will be lovely to see them all finished one day.

Anonymous said...

Great work Barb,well done

Wendy said...

That quilt is going to be sensational!

RobynLouise said...

I love your crocheting. Sooo pretty :). You've had a busy July with the applique flowers and the crochet whereas I blinked and wondered what happened as July sped by so fast!
Cheers,
Robyn

Karen's Korner said...

Gorgeous rug and the blocks are just lovely. Well done

Tatkis said...

Just love both crocheted blankets - they are so sweet (and I'm multicolor fan :) )
And flower blocks are beautiful!

Hugs,
Tatyana