Friday, May 25, 2012

Colour swap.....Thanks Shez for spoiling me!

 These are what Shez made for me in the colour swap.I asked a for red and white colour combination and I got soooo much more! The little mushroom is a pincushion which is now sitting in my sewing room,the front stitchery is a jar cover and I have something special in mind for this and for it to sit on my sewing table so I can admire it when I'm in there.The stitchery hiding behind the mushroom is called a mushroom flip and is already in use with a stitchery project I am taking with me on my girl's weekned away this weekend.The mushroom flip and pincushion are by natalie Lymer of Cinderberry stitches and the jar cover is by Lisa from cubbyhouse crafts.......but wait there's more!
 Shez also included this beautiful shoe bag designed by Michelle Ridgeway....LOVE IT!
Shez also spoilt me by making me not one but two Christmas hand towels....I've been spying on Shez's blog and have long admired her hand towels so  feel very special to receive these in my swap parcel.
The best thing that came out of this swap besides the lovely pressies was I've made another new friend and hopefully in a couple of months Shez and I can catch up with a cuppa and a chat when she's back from her over seas trip.Go visit Shez at http://enjoyinglife.blogspot.com/ you wont be dissapointed,she makes such lovely things :)
I'll be back later with photo's of what I sent to Shez in this swap :)

8 comments:

Christine M said...

Lovely gifts from Shez. She certainly is a special person.

Lisa said...

A wonderful lot of goods Barb.. Thanks for signing up and being a part of a successful swap

Anonymous said...

thankyou barb for being my partner and i am so glad that we got to swap,though i am sure i got the better end of the deal,lol,i am so rapped with my goodies,will see soon with our next swap.xx

Josie said...

Shez certainly spoiled you with gorgeous goodies. Can't wait to see what you made for her too. I'm off to investigate Mushroom Flips... I'm intrigued.

Tatkis said...

Adorable gifts!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wow...Barb lucky you..Shez is one generous lady...

barbara woods said...

so pretty it all is. really ice gifts

Ondrea said...

Lots of gorgeous things to treasure there Barb.