Monday, April 22, 2013

Colour Swap....

 I've been very slack blogging about this gorgeous parcel that arrived at my house on Friday....Will you look at all this pink loveliness!! My swap partner was Pat and she spoilt me rotten!!
The first parcel I opened was the something edible one (of course, me and my stomach lol )..... Just look at all these yummy treats! I must admit I have shared a few with my other half but I've hidden the rest so I can have a secret stash of goodies when  a sweet moment hits me lol. Will you look at the tag it's just beautiful like all of Pat's tags she used for my parcels....
 The next parcel was something for a room in the house. Will you just look at the gorgeous embroidery on the towels, hand towel and face washer....just divine! and the little square box on top is a lovely smelling soap with a pretty hair tie wrapped around it. I'm feeling very spoilt!!
 Next up was the parcel containing something smelly and I'm going to admit to having a blonde moment when I wondered why you'd put a $2 coin in with the rice for the heat pack Pat made for me till it was explained it was to buy the rice to fill the heat pack up with DOH! Slaps forehead!
Pat has made me this gorgeous heat pack and included some yummy smelling lavender to add to it which will come in very hand with how my backs been playing up the last couple of weeks. Thanks Pat this one will get a work out for sure.
 The last parcel to be opened was the "Personal" one and again I was not disappointed :) Pat stuffed the parcel full with a gorgeous pink ribbon pen a hug & kisses note pad and gorgeous pair of pink scissors with a Suffolk puff chain as well as a beautiful pot holder although I think it's waaaayyy to pretty to be used as a pot holder :)
To top of my lovely gifts from Pat she sent me this lovely handmade card with a beautiful letter inside telling me about herself and her family, it was great to read about her life and her family and her travels around Australia. Thanks Pat for being my swap partner I have had soooo much fun opening each and every gift and I hope you too have just as much fun when your parcels arrive at your doorstep :) Barb.
I still have some birthday photo's to share but I'll try for another post later in the week :)

17 comments:

Katherine said...

Such lovely colour swap items. Peg has certainly spoilt you.

Googy Girl said...

wow what a fantastic parcel to receive....you were very spoilt

Leanne said...

Pat has made some beautiful things for you Barb, enjoy them all.

Anonymous said...

wow Pat certainly has spoilt you Barb,she has put a lot of thought into these parcels,love them all,enjoy your parcel Barb and have a great week my friend.xx

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

Certainly was a beautiful parcel to receive from Pat, very spoilt. hugs

Ondrea said...

My mouth is agape. So many gorgeous things!!!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Pat does the most amazing parcels Barb....she is just so very generous, I was very lucky to see a lot of your gifts in person....

Mrs Shepo said...

In the words of my Grandies, "You're So Very Welcome" Barb. My BLUE swap parcel arrived today and,yes,they are just beautiful. Cheers Pat.XX

Rosie said...

What a lovely selection of goodies in your parcels. You are spoilt!

Cheryl said...

Barb what a beautiful parcel - so many lovely goodies to enjoy

Noela said...

Wonderful pink gifts. I am enjoying seeing what everyone is sending in all the different colours. Hugs.....

Shirley said...

What lovely swap items.

Tatkis said...

Lovely gifts from Pat! Congratulations!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Anthea said...

Amazing gorgeous yum items there Barb, Pat has done a great job of the parcel!
Yes the pot holder is so pretty, perhaps you could use it as a mug rug instead, or stand the tea pot on it?
Enjoy x

Anthea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FloS said...

Waow !! you have been spoiled !!
Florence

marina said...

what a gorgeous parcel of goodies!
lots of pink loveliness