Friday, January 9, 2015

Friday Night With friends 2015…..

FnwF resized

Tonight is the first Friday Night With Friends for 2015, who will be joining me and Cheryll tonight to stitch the night away? I’ve got my healthy nibbles organised ( I know, I know……but those few unwanted kilos I’ve gained are going to be shed this year!) I’m still in undecided on what I’ll be working on as I had a request yesterday for a new baby blanket from one of my friends at work whose sister is expecting a baby this year so you might find me rummaging in my wool stash today to start on this tonight or a UFO that’s been screaming at me for months to finally get finished…..MMmmmmm decisions, decisions   Smile

If you’d like to join in the fun with a lovely group of like minded women why not head over to Cheryll's and sign up  Smile

6 comments:

Christine M said...

See you tonight, Barb. xx

Melody said...

I'll be stitching along with you tonight.

kiwikid said...

Have fun deciding Barb, see you later.

Anonymous said...

i will be joining you tonight my friend,is it still okay for you to teach me to crochet,if it is what do i need to bring for our first meeting at Millrosie.xx

Jo said...

Will be watching to see what you get done

Maria said...

Sounds like you are very organised, Barb:-)