Wednesday, April 8, 2015

More Birthday pressies……

DSCF8720

Have I ever told you how much I love Shez's beautiful crafty creations?? Well I do and especially this gorgeous mousie pin cushion! I’ve watched with secret jealousy as these beautiful mice have been made by Shez and given away secretly wishing one would come my way and guess what, Miss Mousie in the picture above is now mine all mine!!! I love her Shez but I have a confession to make…..I just can’t see myself ever putting a pin into her I’d be afraid she’d run away if I ever did this so she’s just going to sit on her pedestal and survey my craft room and occasionally be treated to a nibble or two on a piece of cheese I think!

DSCF8721

But wait Shez also included with Miss Mousie some yummy smelling soap and hand soap as well as a hand towel and some gorgeous fat 1/4’s. I have been utterly spoilt by my dear friend Shez ,I am so glad I took the chance to meet up with Shez at our first bloggers meet up so many years ago as I’ve mad some of the best friends through blogging Smile

DSCF8716

Another dear friend who I also met through blogging and our old craft forum Ondrea sent me these beautifully stitched wall hangings, utterly spoilt again!! and see that tiny little bottle? it’s full of hand quilting needles which will come in very handy for all those mini wall hangings I have in mind to do with all my leftover HST’s from other bigger projects. Thanks Ondrea you mad my birthday a very special day Smile

DSCF8717

Cheryl is another dear blogging friend and she also spoilt me by sending me this gorgeous assortment of goodies above, I love the little mini needle book so tiny and perfect for popping in a bag with a to-go project for the car! Cheryl and Ondrea must have got together as Cheryl also gave me a pkt of applique needles which will come in very handy for another birthday gift I received from my hubby. thanks you Cheryl I love everything you made/chose to send me and I have to admit the kit kat and lollies are long gone now lol SmileThank you Cheryl for being such a dear friend!

I’ll be beak later this week with a few more pictures of the gifts I received from my hubby and sister Anne. I also want to say thanks to everyone who helped me celebrate my birthday this year it’s been an awesome week for me Smile

11 comments:

Melody said...

Fabulous presents for a fabulous person

Anonymous said...

Awesome gifts for an awesome friend ,you are loved by all who know you Barb and I for one am so honoured to call you my friend. I love all the gifts you have received you deserve to be spoilt,hope you are feeling better Barb ,take care and looking forward to catching up again xx

Ondrea said...

Oooo I so love your mouse. I hope she didn't eat all your choccie at Easter. Love all your gifts. You truly are a special friend and deserve everything good that comes your way.

Karen S said...

Beautiful gifts from wonderful friends.

Jo in TAS said...

Lucky duck, Shez's pincushions are adorable! Blogging has created many wonderful lifeltime friendships xw

Jo said...

You are so lucky to have the most beautiful friends. So happy to see you enjoy them

Gill - That British Woman said...

belated birthday wishes,

Gill in Southern Ontario, Canada, your newest follower.

Cheryl said...

you deserve to be spoilt Barb. You are the one who is so generous, so is nice to get a little spoiling back dear friend

Kim said...

Gorgeous gifts Barb

marina said...

you lucky thing getting Shez's special mousy pincushion.
your are being deservedly spoilt!

Anthea said...

Hi Barb - so glad to see you've been so fussed over for your birthday - you deserve it!
I agree about the Mouse - I don't think I could pin it either!