Monday, October 12, 2015

Friends having Fun Swaps: Felt project

DSCF9373

My swap partner for this months swap was Shez and I was utterly spoilt by her!! Shez knows I love Christmas so my felt swap items reflected this…..two fig ’n berry Christmas patterns, I can’t wait to start working on theseSmile

 DSCF9375

three gorgeous felt ornaments…can’t wait to hang these beauties on my tree this year, not long to wait now! ( sorry to be reminding those who are in denial )

DSCF9374

And last but not least a beautiful felt needle book, I must confess when I saw this on Shez’s blog I was quite envious of the recipient who would be getting this but now I don’t have to as it’s mine all mine! LOL.

DSCF9372

OOops I nearly forgot to show you what I made and sent to Shez lol, A small felt table mat with appliqued flowers, a set of tea towels as I know how much Shez loves decorating them, a Cottage Garden thread called Rosalie and a yummy smelling candle from Dusk,  Shez and I are trying not to send nibble/choc’s to each other and I know she loves her candles as much as I do SmileThanks Shez for another fantastic swap and now I need to get the whip cracking on a couple of more swaps that need to be finished by November.

9 comments:

Fiona said...

lovely gifties both ways....
Hugz

Melody said...

You both made wonderful gifts

Michelle Ridgway said...

Oohh lovely Barb! You both made beautiful gifts xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Barb,so glad you like your goodies and I love mine,I love swapping with you my friend,we know each other well,enjoy your goodies and good luck in finishing the rest of your swaps and looking forward to catching up with you my friend xx

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous gifts from Shez, Barb. Perfect for you and love the cute table centre you made for her

Karen S said...

Gorgeous gifts from Shez. They all look wonderful. And I love what you sent to Shez. They are delightful.

Anthea said...

You two make the BEST swap gifts for each other!

Christine M said...

You and Shez have sent each other some gorgeous gifts. The mat you made is lovely, Barb.

Millie said...

Great swap gifts Barb.