Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Sewing Room update & a couple of finishes.....

 Slowly startingto display some of my pretties....
 I found this pretty wire basket for $5  at Kmart & couldn't resist buying it for my new space...it's now storing  the cottons I use for my knitted dishcloths and soon-to-be mandalas 😊
 I couldn't resist showing you this gorgeous display cabinet again, a lucky garage sale find from a few years ago....
 Finished this pretty blanket and it's now in the gift basket....
I also finished this baby blanket for a friend from work, love these colours together 😊

7 comments:

sunny said...

LOL! You don't have cats, do you? I'm just imagining my Sydney playing with all that yarn. Your room is looking very pretty. I Love that finished afghan with the brown edging. Very elegant.

Anonymous said...

Hi my lovely friend,you are going great guns with your sewing room,well done kiddo with your projects,you have been very busy xx

Susan said...

All the spotted jars look lovely - I am sure the rest of the room does too - but I'm with Sunny - my cat Joey would be in heaven with all those play things.

Ondrea said...

LOL I don't think I have room for any displays in my sewing room. Love your crocheted blankets. That basket of cotton yarns looks pretty. Mmmm mandalas. They are on my to-do list.

Binsa said...

Hi barb love your crocheting takes time to re arrange looks great

Deb R said...

Loving your displays, the quilts look gorgeous in the cupboard. Enjoy !

Cheryl said...

Your sewing room is looking fabulous Barb and two gorgeous finishes