Monday, June 1, 2009

Cushion Cover Swap....



I entered another swap on the forum.I just couldn't resist making a cushion cover.
The first picture is the cover Iris Joy made for me.Isn't it beautiful and the heart stitcheries are just lovely and delicate looking.Iris Joy your stitching is so tiny and neat.
The second picture is the cover I made for Iris Joy.I love making things using applique and couldn't resist making her a cover using this method.
I hope Iris Joy liked the cushion cover I made for her because I certainly love the one she made for me.Thank you Iris Joy for being my swap partner and I hope we get partnered again in the future.

2 comments:

Vicki ♥ said...

They are both really lovely Barb :)

Debs said...

Barb I have to agree with Tozz. They will look lovely in their new homes.