Tuesday, January 26, 2010

More finishes for 2010.....



I finally finished the last three blocks for the Bunny Hill BOM (12 months of baskets) I was working on last year!Now I have to go fabric hunting to find that just right fabric to put it together....Oh bother another shopping trip for fabric,what a hardship that will be :)

I've also just finished another block for the Breast of Friends BOM I was working on last year.Only four more to go with this BOM and then I will have in total four BOM's to put together sometime over this year.Wish me luck I think I'm going to need it!

The good thing about finishing all these blocks is now I can start working on the new BOM's that are out for this year with a clear conscience :)

15 comments:

Jilly said...

Thats beautiful you must be happy with it. I love it you are so clever!
Hugs & Blessings
oxoxo

Nima said...

wow..beautiful blocks

Bluebell said...

Hi Barb, you are very quick, I have just finished the Shabby Roses BOM which I love and I am just putting together, I have all the basket blocks but I have'nt even started them yet but I love yours, I am making my Shabby Roses into a quilt, did you finish yours?
Love Jillxx

Micki said...

The blocks for the BOM are just so cute!
Micki

Barb said...

Wow....great job!!!

Karen's Korner said...

They are the prettiest lot of baskets that I have seen. Well done

Chris H said...

Very pretty, are the baskets all applique'd?

bingo~bonnie said...

Your bunny blocks look great! I've never did any applique - but saved these patterns each month for one day when I learn how ;)

Have fun shoppin and searching for fabrics to pull them all together! I can't wait to see!


Love from Texas! ~bonnie

Ondrea said...

Barb Barb Barb!!!! How do you do it? I still reckon you have some helpful elves that sit up and sew all night for you. Can you send them over to my house please because I still have so many unfinished projects and I want to do this year's BOMs too.

They all look fantastic by the way.

Rosa said...

They all look awesome.

Debs said...

Barb the blocks look great. I like your way of thinking..... HAVE to go out and buy fabric now......CAN start one of the new BOM for this year!!!! Way to go girl.

I love the sponge and can taste it from here. A sponge is my favorite and I have tried and tried and cannot make one :(

Little Lady Patchwork said...

OMG!...Yeah for you!...You finished all of the Bunny Hill blocks!...I can't wait to see the quilt!

Hope all is well!

Quiltin' Sandy said...

Barb, they are beautiful! I have all the patterns for them but that's about it. You put me to shame, as you also go to work! I think I know your secret tho- You don't sleep at all, do you? LOL.

Cath Ü said...

I like those ones.. very nice...
Cath Ü

Ariane said...

Your blocks look amazing.