Friday, April 1, 2011

Birthday surprises....be warned,picture heavy!!





I love my birthday...even if it is on April fools day LOL! Usually I'm at work and I alwyays get a pinch and a punch for the first of the month or all those April fools jokes played on me but not today because it's Friday and I'm not at work,I'm at home relaxing and enjoying my birthday.

I've been receiving parcels in the mail from my fat 1/4 birthday swap partners for the past week and a half and I've been really,reeeaallly good and not opened any of them till today...although I will confess to a little squeeze and (gentle) shaking of each parcel as it arrived.

I want to thank Maree for organising this swap,it's the 2nd year I've participated and I'm loving it! Thanks to my swap partners Jan.Sandy,Carol and Natalie for all my gorgeous fabric and the lovely extras you popped in to make my day soooo special.I've included some photo's of all the goodies I opened up today from these lovely women.

I also received a parcel from my friend Ondrea which had the cuteset little wooden lady bug,if you look at the pin holder photo you'll see it sitting on top,the pin holder is just beautiful...I love the hexi on top.Ondrea also sent me a beautiful lady bug fold up bag that I can attatch to my handbag.Thanks Ondrea I love them all!

I have been thoroughly spoilt and then to top it off another parcel arrived today from my craft forum birthday swap,fabric good enough to eat,just looking at it makes me hungry for cake lol.I also received some pretty buttons and lace.

As I said I've been thoroughly spoilt but this isn't all the photo's I wanted to show you but blogger wont let me load up all the ones I want so I'll do another post tomorrow with the rest of all my birthday goodies.

10 comments:

Sue said...

Happy birthday, Barb. Wishing you a WONDERFUL day.

Unknown said...

Soo Glad you had a Lovely Day Barb and your Birthday Parcels arrived safely...
some Beautiful Fabrics to play with...
cheers

Jocelyn said...

Happy Birthday Barb! Mine is on Sunday ;-) Enjoy your special day.

Quiltin' Sandy said...

WoW Barb, lovely presents!! The fabrics are so pretty. Love the lady bugs too. So good to know your day was a very special one. :)

Rosa said...

Happy birthday.So glad you had a great day.

Wonderful presents

karanmi said...

Happy Birthday. I hope that your day has been extra special in many ways. What nice birthday surprises.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Happy birthday for yesterday Barb....I hope you had a great day...love all your goodies...

Christine M said...

Happy birthday Barb. Looks like you got lots of lovely goodies!

Jan said...

Belated birthday wishes, Barb. So glad you like all your lovely fabrics and other gifts.

Ondrea said...

I hope you had a fantabulous birthday Barb. You deserve to be spoiled just as you spoil others like myself. Many angel hugs my dear friend.