Saturday, April 9, 2011

More OPAM finishes.....



While tidying up my sewing room I discovered a basket full of wool I'd intended with all good intentions to make scarves out of them,started on a couple and then put them away and forgot about them unfinished sooooo here's two of them finished and another one or six (I don't want to admit how many lol) still to be knitted.More for my gift box which is starting to look very full.

I also finished of three knitted dish cloths for myself.I've loved using them over the past few months and now I have a lovely selection I can change them over even more fequently.......no more smelly dish cloths in my house lol :)

5 comments:

Roseanne said...

Good on you for finishing some of your scarves OFF they look very nice for winter.

Chris H said...

Knitted dishcloths sounds like a nice idea, what sort of wool and pattern did you use?

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Great scarves Barb...and what a fantastic idea for dish cloths...

Vicki ♥ said...

You certainly have been busy Barb..they all look fabulous :)

Leanne said...

they look so snuggly.Perfect for a cold winter day