Friday, December 30, 2011

FINAL OPAM FINISHES FOR 2011.....

 Remember when I showed you this table runner a litttle while ago,it just needed to be hand  appliqued so I've been slowly working on this in-between other projects......

 Well here it is finally finished and ready for Christmas 2012.....

 Don't look too closely at the date on this stocking,I found it while rummaging through my Christmas fabrics and all it needed doing on it was to be stuffed,stitched closed and a loop attatched to hang it from a door knob,another finish I can use for Christmas 2012.....

All this tea towel needed was the angel's halo and eyes to be stitched and then I used the colonial knot stitch to attatch some jumbo ric rac to the bottom and VOILA another finish I can use for Christmas 2012.... I'm too scared to look any further in my Christmas stash in case something else pops up needing to be finished lol :)
I think I've got a good head start on my Christmas decorations for next year....

9 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Very nice Barb....

Mistea said...

I know I have some of those part done Christmas projects - maybe I should make them my focus for January?
Love the Santa and Reindeer, too sweet.
Gorgeous stocking ornament.
Enjoy

Anonymous said...

well done Barb,a good head start for 2012.xx

Karen said...

I like the Santa and reindeer piece. You will have something new ready for Christmas 2012!

Barb said...

I love them, the Santa one is adorable.

Quiltin' Sandy said...

ABfab, Barb!!! :)

Bluebell said...

Hi Barb, I love the table runner, I wish you and yours A Very Happy New Year
Jill

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

A great start for 2012 Christmas Barb...I have just done that tea towel pattern on a little bag!!!

Tatkis said...

Lovely finishes! Congratulations!

Hugs,
Tatyana