Sunday, December 11, 2011

Put the kettle on.....

 I just finished baking these biscuits,the Anzacs are for my dad and will be posted off to him in the morning and the coconut crunch is for my sister Anne who if she's reading my blog.....Pop the kettle on I'm heading your way after I finish this post for a cuppa and a catch up! Maybe even a couple of these biscuits I'm bringing with me ???
 This is the finished table runner I started working on Friday....all finished and ready for my KK,I hope she likes it??
This is the back of the runner,I used some of my scraps from another runner I was working on and this way it can be used either side........
Well I'm off to my sister's for a cuppa and a bicscuit,catch ya later :)

7 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

The biscuits look oh so good....the table runner is just so lovely....

Quilt Kitty said...

Table runner is great, shows what you can do with a well chosen op shop starter & amazing creativity. Biccies look yummy, enjoy tea & catchup with your sister. Tracee xx

Anonymous said...

Barb your runner looks fantastic,well done.
Yummy bikkies

patchwitch said...

wow, the biscuits look soo yummi! :D hugs and Happy Advent!

Barb said...

Cute Runners!!!

Kathy said...

I have some of that lovely red stripey fabric Barb, and have used it for a few Chrissy projects :) Your table runner looks great.

Chris H said...

The table runner is really cute.
OOOO YUM, I love Anzac biscuits! Maybe I could bake some too???