Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Santa sack swap no.2....photo heavy!

 This gorgeous wall hanger is what Karen made for me for my last present in this swap,Karen also included the wrought iron stand which just sets it off beautifully....I LOVE IT !!!
 Karen also made me this beautiful dove felt banner which will be strung up in my sewing room come Christmas 2012....Bring on 2012 I say lol.
 I had so much fun opening up all my pressies,Karen was sooo thoughtful and included these thread holders with a ball of green in one ready to start stitching.Karen also sent me a couple of pkts of speciality sewing needles and a cotton reel holder for when I'm travelling,a fantastic idea!
I love the pin cushion wristlet and the needle holder,very pretty and very useful.I'll have to try and get the cross stitch kit done before next Christmas so I can use it in my Christmas decorating.
Thank you karen I love all of my pressies and I enjoyed participating in this swap a lot and I hope to join in the fun again if it's run in 2012!!
 
 These placemats I made for Karen and her family as a little extra for this swap....
 I asked her to open them Christmas Eve so she could use them Christmas day if she wanted to.
 This pincushion and bag I also made for her for this swap....
 I tried to use a lot of Australian designers for my projects like Jennifer Reynolds "oops a daisy" table runner....
 I sooo enjoyed making this penny pocket and birdie I couldn't stop at one and have a couple more cut out ready to be made up for me....
 I couldn't resist making this Leanne Beasley couch companion and included a few extras to fill up the pockets....
 These two pot holders were sent early in the swap and I told Karen she could open this one as soon as it arrived on her doorstep....
This is the santa sack I sent for all the pressies to go into while waiting for Christmas/Santa to arrive......
I just want to say thanks Karen for being my swap partner I enjoyed every minute of it and I hope you did too :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

what lovely gifts sent and received,it was a fun swap.

Kathy said...

Look at all your lovely gifts :) I especially like the table runner.

Mystica said...

What a gorgeous array of gifts given and received.

Karen said...

The string of birds is what I like best. You sure got a lot of special gifts.

cottonreel said...

I also had lots of lovely sewing pressies from my dear friend bluebell
Didn't you do well

Chris H said...

I loved all the gorgeous sewing presents.
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

They are all just lovely Barb...