Sunday, December 18, 2011

photo heavy post...what I've been doing this weekend

 Saturday I was baking some almond and white chocolate shortbread,which turned into.........
 These all gooey and drizzled with scrummy white chocolate,then I started baking.......
 A batch of Anzac biscuitsa,then I started baking.......
 A double batch of coconut crunch biscuits,then I started baking.......
 A batch of chewy chocolate chip biscuits and the final pictures are what I did with all these biscuits....
 I wrapped and wrapped and wrapped and then.......
I boxed them all up ready to take to work tomorrow! It's our work Christmas dinner and everyone is bringing a dish of food to share, these are going to be my special treat to everyone to be placed on the tables for the evening.
 I'm also going to be bringing a big bowl of potato salad which I'll be starting on once I've finished this post......... so as you can see I've had a very busy but enjoyable weekend :) Barb.

15 comments:

Fee said...

Goodness that's a lot of baking but they look fabulous wrapped up. They will be a huge hit I'm sure.

Hugs - Fee X

Tarnyia said...

Busy little baker you have been... and they all look so yummy xxx

Anonymous said...

Whow Barb they look fantastic,well done,they will be a big hit,enjoy your party.xx

Cubby House Crafts said...

You have been busy and they all look delicious! Enjoy your party
Lisa

Terry said...

Your cookies look so cute packaged up like that! They look yummy too! :0)

Chookyblue...... said...

what a brilliant idea.......

Jocelyn said...

Sweet! What a fun party it will be. I've got to start on my cookies VERY soon :-)

Quilt Kitty said...

They look gorgeous Barb & I'm sure everyone will be so happy to get some home baked goodness as a treat. Tracee xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wow you are so very thoughtful Barb, they look fantastic...

Vicki ♥ said...

Wow Barb you have certainly been busy in the kitchen :) They all look great bundled up too. Enjoy your party :) Hugs Vicki x

cottonreel said...

I,m wondering , is it a basic biscuit recipe with added flavours ?
I'm off on holiday with my family so will not be able to check your answers but I'm interested to know
Yours look delicious and I love the packaging

RobynLouise said...

Lol Barb, if you ever leave the rest of the staff will miss you and your scrummy biscuits! Packaging looks very festive too :).
Cheers,
Robyn

Ondrea said...

They look absolutely scrummy and so nice wrapped up like that.

Ondrea said...

Trust you to make such scrummy goodies and all wrapped up so pretty.

Education said...

Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire. A human being is not attaining his full heights until he is educated Revathi